Chappelle Kingsland, our talented accompanist, prepares part tapes for the our concerts. Remember to thank him when you see him!
or find the part tapes by navigating to:
1) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page to:
"Part Tapes - Arvada Chorale"
2) Click on your part to listen - or -
3) Click on "Tutti" to hear all the parts plus accompaniment
To save the files as MP3s, from a desktop or laptop:
1) Click on a song part, i.e., All Bells in Paradise, soprano.
2) A separate browser tab opens. You'll see the audio player, surrounded by black.
3) To save the file, right-click anywhere on that page. Control-click for Mac users.
4) Choose "Save as..." and select a folder in which to save the file
(helps to make a new folder for each concert)
5) Burn everything in that folder to a CD - or -
6) Import MP3 files into iTunes or Google Play
And if all else fails, contact a millennial! :)